Monday 28 March 2016

Coming Back

I've left this blog for a long time and that's because I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. Did I want to make money with it? Did I want to make it a hobby? Did I want to make it and post for an audience, for popularity? Or did I want it for me? Did I just want something, one thing, to stick to?

I think the answer to all of those questions is yes. I wanted to do something to get myself some extra change, even if it wasn't much. I wanted it for a hobby. I wanted an audience to care about what I wrote each week. I wanted it to be my personal sanctuary and I wanted, for once, to commit to something and not fall onto the long list of things that I had failed at/lost interest in/just got lazy with.

So I stopped. I forgot. I left it alone and thought about it. I talked about it with a friend, and I realised by just talking about it how much I wanted to be back into it again. But I need a new focus and I need to remember always what my new focus is and to constantly and consistently make goals with my blog.

So I have decided that this will be left as my own personal space, that I will write my feelings out and make posts that matter to me. That I will not leave my thoughts and feelings by the way-side as I often do. That I will start and finish each post with sincerity and not feel bad if I think that particular post isn't as good as someone else's.

I will try harder and better in this aspect of my life, because if I have goals with this then I can have goals with other aspects in my life. I'm hoping something positive will come out of this. I hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment